Rangers v Progrès Niederkorn - Failure is not an option

I will see this game because it's on the 4th of July which is a national holiday here and i'm not concerned about the end result being anything other than moving on to the next round. I feel this team will improve from game to game so since the opposition don't really have anything to offer this match might even be the walkover we all expected at Ibrox.

I agree that our team will improve game to game and that the opposition have little to offer other than two well drilled banks of four and a goalkeeper from the German lower leagues who was inspired at Ibrox. I think we will do better in Luxembourg than at Ibrox because at some stage they will have to come out if they want to win; the danger for us will be when we are attacking and they hit us on the counter down our right with Tav marked absent. (That said I wonder if Hodson will get a start considering the rollicking Tav got on Thursday).

I am travelling with quiet confidence, any win on aggregate will do; but I'm looking for 2-0 on the night.

Wee reminder: the second leg on Tuesday starts 19.45 local time, which is 18.45 (6.45 pm) in the UK. The fixture list on the club's homepage make it seem that the game starts one our later than it does.

MATCH RETOUR A LUXEMBOURG

MARDI 04 JUILLET 2017 à 19h45

F.C PROGRES NIEDERKORN vs FC RANGERS

Stade Josy Barthel à Luxembourg

(19h45 in Luxembourg = 18h45 in Scotland).

http://progresrangers.com/match-retour/

Thanks dB.

Not much time to get from the airport to the ticket collection point then out to the ground.