I see Galatasaray have been knocked out of the Europa League by a village team from the north of Sweden, further convincing me of the huge advantage that summer football gives teams in the early Rounds of European competitions.

Summer football in Scotland has been talked about for decades...there is no chance of it happening here because there is a general opinion attendances would plummet.

I'm not sure they would.

Then again...what do we do in the Winter when Scottish Football is in hibernation? Watch the EPL?

Yeah...That's a great idea! I could handle that!

I used to be totally traditionalist. Winter was for football. Then I went to some summer games in Sweden and thought "why the hell aren't we doing this in Scotland"

Not only do we not have summer football we also have a recently introduced winter break which extends the season even further into the summer and EURO Qf places for Scottish sides to contend with a month later?

The powers that be in Scotland only consider one club...C..t.. - it suits them, although it might not in the future regards the way our co-ef is bombing year on year.

The Scottish Cup winners entered QR2 of the Europa League, but that is becoming precarious now, even the Champions of Scotland are moving ever closer to a QR1 of the Champions League!

As long as C..t.. can stay clear of that event then everything is fine as it stands apparently.

The quacks that run the game today are committing sackable offences without being sacked until it's too late.

A wee bit like our current situation as a club with manager Pedro...not being sacked until it's too late!

A current 'Scottish' trait even after all the history of how the game should be run when you look back over the years and how Rangers FC were respected and listened to in the 'game' of football worldwide. Not now and even more worryingly, not now by our very own FA!

I'm so angry about the SFA to the extent that our round 1 exit in the Europa League f*cks them up! Yeah it's only the club who allow effigies of hanging Protestants and Rangers fans who get any advantage from our progress.

The Club like no other goes down as long as the rest of Scottish football goes down with it seems to be now!

I long for when Rangers always led Scottish football, leading it with honour, with the full cooperation of the SFA.

The fact these countries seasons are up and running by the time qualifiers come around is an advantage but its not the full reason.

I always liked the festive period for football but now more so from the English premier league as I get the coverage of that. One issue is the winter can hit over 3 months in Scotland so games could still be frosted off in March - however Im sure that could be the same for Scandinavian countries and even more so for the Baltic teams.

Its the set up and those running the game in Scotland which assists of the poor product which is going downhill fast.

Saying that I would prefer to give it a try for say 3 seasons and then if it doesnt work we switch it back, its not like something those running the game could undo if it didnt work.