that game and the carry on that has just occurred with the Hibs support demonstartes quite graphically how well the Rangers support now conducts itself

the support in 1980 would have kicked the living shit out of that hibs support

I will never have a good word for them or any of there supporters (Apart from Craig's missus, who I'm sure is a beacon of light!)

They are fuelled by poison and bile projected towards our support. The are the second shame of Scottish football.

How many kids are now banned from going back to Hampden or had a great day ruined because of their hate filled attack? Genuinely never met one not motivated by resentment.

;)2

Spoilt for choice in Chester. Everton, Liverpool, City and United within easy reach. Or Wrexham!

I couldn't possibly follow a team that has a fierce tribal rivalry with a club from the same city. Equally would find it hard to support a club that had financial problems following a run in with HMRC.

;)