Rangers v Hibs - Player ratings

Sorry, but you are wrong. I give him praise when it is deserved. It just doesnt happen very often as his performances dont merit it. You can check back threads where he got praise from me (ICT last season where he scored a belter if I recall) The sitter was not the one from the keeper, that wasn't even a half-chance in my book and done well to get anything on it at all, it was the one he hit the post at 1-0 and admitted himself post-match he should have scored.

And that shot took a deflection so it was maybe a bit of luck needed as when they got their own goal with a deflection these, things happen in football all the time but to single that out is picking on him IMO.

He was one of our best players most of last season but you won't admit that of course.

He put most of the players to shame in a terrible season yet you slated him most weeks above far worse players and their performances.

You obviously will continue to do so to him much more so over other players so I don't see the point in continuing to reply to your posts as you will never admit you are wrong on this subject.

I am not a fan of Miller, and was unhappy that the club re-signed him first time around after his stint with them, but in the interests of fairness, I felt that he was one of our better players last season and does appear to be viewed as part of the leadership structure within the team. You can never fault the effort that he brings to the game, irrespective of your views on his skill levels. However, he cannot and should not have been dropped back into midfield. We have better midfielders sitting on the bench. That is not his fault and I blame Pedro for not bringing on Rossiter for Miller, when Jack was sent off.