Arsenal to beat Bolton 4/6

Middlesboro to draw with Villa 11/5

West Ham to win at Sheff Utd 7/4

CMON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been successful a lot recently and this is another banker!! Stick a wee tener on it and you'll be 150 quid richer :thup:

Arsenal havent scored for 4 games but have created enough chances to win a league. They will come good today!!

Middlesboro and Villa were made for a draw. They drew last time season 2-2 and it gave me a win on my coupon with 3 draws.

West Ham are on the up and Sheff U are on the down. No matter what anyone says Sheff U are a Championship side and West Ham are a premiership team. West Ham will seperate the men from the boys today and go there and send that wank bag Warnock back to the league he should be in. Charlton will lose at Everton and the Happy Hammers will stay up against all odds. Bring on the Chelsea next Wednesday!!!!

Never pick draws, hard to do, but Boro Villa is a good shout. West Ham also gotta be fancied.

Arsenal to beat Bolton though? :confused:

They should do, but Bolton always seem to bully them and pick up a point or 3. Wouldn't call that a banker, even though arsenal should be favourites just can't ignore recent form.

Edit: at odds of nearly 14/1 (Bet365) that's a cracking wee bet Gribz, good luck. I'm still undecided on Arsenal. If I was forced to pick a winner I would say them, but i'm not comfortable with it. As I say, hate/never pick draws.

How fuckin shite were West Ham LOL

Just pissed off cos I was gonna put a bet on Sheff Utd to win that game too.

Unlucky Gribz, but championship footy for your team next season!