The beautiful game?

the sounds some crappy tune, but its madness. some of its horrible. hate people getting kicked in the head when they've fallen.

Depends. If it is someone caught up in hooliganism or whatever then, yes, it's horrible. If it's one hooligan doin it to another then it doesn't upset me. The guy getting a kicking was probably shoeing (is that even how you spell it) someone else the week before.

:uzi:

Had a wee change of heart having actually watched the video since my previous post. Not nice watching someone getting a kicking on the floor, even if they "deserve it".

Some of that is pretty grim viewing.

to be honest man i experienced the exact same thing. philosophically, say morally, i think its fine for people to kick the shit out of each other if they're both awright with it, but there's something about seeing it just makes you think "right, he's down ffs, you win".

maybe i've just been kicked in the head too many times. :(

to be honest man i experienced the exact same thing. philosophically, say morally, i think its fine for people to kick the shit out of each other if they're both awright with it, but there's something about seeing it just makes you think "right, he's down ffs, you win".

maybe i've just been kicked in the head too many times. :(

:(

Fortunately never happened to me. Just punched in the face a few times. Or had a knife pulled on me in Glasgow. Nice city.