[FT] Rangers 2 (Wilson 56; Morelos 76) - 0 Motherwell

Like most on here I am appalled at the tackle on Jack was not followed by a red card, it does seem as if compliance officer and media only ever see wrong doings by Rangers players never when the other way round.

However that said I want to heap praise on our manager for his reaction and words to the incident.

“ “I’m going to plead ignorance when it comes to the challenge and say I was following the line of the ball.

“I’m sure I will be getting sent loads of different clips from different angles but now I’m more concerned with the player than anything else“

Unlike all the other managers in SPFL who constantly demand action against the ‘Rangers brutality’ who keep insinuating there is some kind of conspiracy in Rangers favour , AS IF !

What Murty has done is act and behave as a Rangers Manager should with dignity and gravitas.

Rangers have always known how to behave with dignity in victory and in defeat other clubs should really take note.

that was the best route to take at that time , as we had influence over the governing bodies and could be confident of correct resolution of issues. we no longer have that control so to get the same resolution that benefits the club we need to act differently. the quickest and most effective way is publicly