[FT] Rangers 2 (Wilson 56; Morelos 76) - 0 Motherwell

For me Barjonas coming on made a big difference.

I think he did well but in the second half Herrera found his touch, as did Tav and the latter really is such an important player for us.

The opening goal was crucial and the whole team played a lot better after that.

Like one of those games, even of the NIAR period, that you won, thought 2 hours about it and then consined it to the record books.

Good that Kranjcar and Herrera finally got game time, the Croats passing is still very dangerous. Herrera laboured through the first half, probably due to no real visible game plan up front, but got on his act in the second. Neat lay-offs, passes and flicks. With Candeias, Windass and Morelos about him, plus some game time, he might still become a valuable addition. Holt ran his socks off, McCrorie after that scare too. Alves solid, Wilson probably still MOTM due to his passing and the first goal. Anyone can help Tav finding his scoring boots?

I thought we actually did quite well in the second half. OK, the quality wasn't always there in the final third but we at least tried to force the game and got more men forward.

Two good finishes in the end and it was quite fitting that Wilson got that all important opener as he was our best player for long periods. Mentions for Niko, Alves and Tav whom all did quite well too - Barjonas as well who worked hard.

All in all, that's a good win. Not great but a step forward after two steps back.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that is the big problem!, does anyone really expect anything than another pumping on Saturday?, nah didn't think so!.

Unfortunately that is the big problem!, does anyone really expect anything than another pumping on Saturday?, nah didn't think so!.

So we thought about being away at Hearts, Aberdeen, and Hibs. All about application and spirit, more than tactics. I think we have a good chance of frustrating the Scum and hit them on the counter.

I thought we actually did quite well in the second half. OK, the quality wasn't always there in the final third but we at least tried to force the game and got more men forward.

Two good finishes in the end and it was quite fitting that Wilson got that all important opener as he was our best player for long periods. Mentions for Niko, Alves and Tav whom all did quite well too - Barjonas as well who worked hard.

All in all, that's a good win. Not great but a step forward after two steps back.[/QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if we get anything at the weekend but we tend to do a bit better in the bigger games.

Hoping Jack is fit and with a bit of luck the officials will apply the rules fairly too.

One thing that stuck out for me was the comment from David Robertson, who was co commentating on Rangers TV, when speaking about young Barjonas he said it's ok playing well for the development squad but it is a different thing when you are playing for '' Bonus money''........................eh?, just shows the mentality of football players!

So we thought about being away at Hearts, Aberdeen, and Hibs. All about application and spirit, more than tactics. I think we have a good chance of frustrating the Scum and hit them on the counter.

Good for you!.............

One thing that stuck out for me was the comment from David Robertson, who was co commentating on Rangers TV, when speaking about young Barjonas he said it's ok playing well for the development squad but it is a different thing when you are playing for '' Bonus money''........................eh?, just shows the mentality of football players!

He was referencing McCrorie playing lower league football against men trying to put food on the table mate.

He was commenting on McCrorie playing in Dumbarton against "men" who played for their "bonus money" (if they win their games). That is where the difference between being loaned and playing against "real men" as opposed to developement squads lies.