Yob scrawls sick ’66 deed’ slur about Ibrox disaster on Larkhall medical centre days after anniversary

3 hours ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Report it to the police and move on. I’m sick of hearing what the tarriers have to say. Much of our support are obsessed as they are. 

So we should just sweep the disrespect of those who died at Ibrox from their disgusting support under the carpet?

On 1/11/2018 at 18:50, StuGers said:

Yip, and he’s still in his position as head of the Celtic Supporters Association (or something like that).

A scumbag of the highest order. His rants are hilarious, especially as they are actually an official output of the Supportets Association.

He has many comical releases, best recently was that he had apparently produced a massive letter to the SFA (unsurprisingly about “Rainjurs bein died) and he accidentally deleted it. No joke, he started his rant about losing his document as “I had wrote a big long letter”. The guy screams Celtic from every pour - he epitomises the thick, obsessed, rancid side that unfortunately exists as a large section of Celtic’s support.

An example of the garbage this clown spews out on the CSA forum -

Clancy is one of those referees that you know is going to be useless before the match kicks off, and I believe most of the ones in Scotland are the same, and I certainly don’t believe that’s down to an honest inability to referee at the top level, or indeed at any level.

I think all Celtic Supporters know what we will get from Bobby Madden on Saturday, when we play his favourite team in the League for the fifth time in their short existence. Only in Scotland would an ex-season ticket holder of one club be allowed to officiate at their matches.

Madden will most certainly favour Sevco over Celtic, and he won’t have to be bribed to do so, he will do it because of his inbred hatred of anything to do with Celtic Football Club. That clown Regan and the rest of the Brethren at the SFA should be hanging their heads in shame because of their indifference to the “BLATANT CHEATING”.                     

:lol2:

I think I must have missed all those  decisions Madden made in our favour during the last match against the manks.

Edited by boabie

The guy

1 hour ago, boabie said:

An example of the garbage this clown spews out on the CSA forum -

Clancy is one of those referees that you know is going to be useless before the match kicks off, and I believe most of the ones in Scotland are the same, and I certainly don’t believe that’s down to an honest inability to referee at the top level, or indeed at any level.

I think all Celtic Supporters know what we will get from Bobby Madden on Saturday, when we play his favourite team in the League for the fifth time in their short existence. Only in Scotland would an ex-season ticket holder of one club be allowed to officiate at their matches.

Madden will most certainly favour Sevco over Celtic, and he won’t have to be bribed to do so, he will do it because of his inbred hatred of anything to do with Celtic Football Club. That clown Regan and the rest of the Brethren at the SFA should be hanging their heads in shame because of their indifference to the “BLATANT CHEATING”.                     

:lol2:

I think I must have missed all those  decisions Madden made in our favour during the last match against the manks.

The guy in an intelligence-deficient crackpot.

He even contradicts himself in that quote - if we’re only playing them for the 5th time in the league, how can Madden be an ex-season ticket holder? The answer? SEVCOOOO!