Jury out on Docherty?

He's obviously shown promise or he wouldn't have been pursued so energetically at all. And in his case we may expect that since he is a fervent fan and this is a dream move for him that he will be even more determined than most to give this his all.

Let him settle in.  He's likely to be very nervous on his first appearance in that jersey and especially so at a packed Ibrox.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

He's obviously shown promise or he wouldn't have been pursued so energetically at all. And in his case we may expect that since he is a fervent fan and this is a dream move for him that he will be even more determined than most to give this his all.

Let him settle in.  He's likely to be very nervous on his first appearance in that jersey and especially so at a packed Ibrox.

He will need to get used to being assaulted in games and the refs allowing assaults

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

He will need to get used to being assaulted in games and the refs allowing assaults

Yep, even sheep followers were being startled into commenting on how much they were getting away with even though pre match they were claiming the only way they could lose was referee bias.  And all that while every pre match no matter who we play it's claimed that referees are bias in our favour.

The disconnect from reality is mind boggling and you can expect that particular piece of nonsense to be cranked up to fever pitch when the hubz arrive to be drubbed.  I so want to give them a real hiding. So much so that even though the sheep match was far more of a 6 pointer which raised us to second place that I would have been tempted to trade that win for a crushing of them.

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

The jury is always out on all new players until they perform.

However, the lad is highly rated and Acas have a good record of doing a good job with younger players.  McCarthur and McCarthy are just two good examples of this.

This is true , on reflection I should have maybe worded things a little better , I just thought there was a lot made of the boy and I hadn’t really noticed him to be honest. Fingers crossed he does the business for us in our ascendancy.

Anyway looking forward to the chats and topics on here and I’ll try put them in the right place next time ?????