Extremely unlikely

From what I've seen of Belgrade derbies, the atmosphere looks far more intimidating than a Glasgow derby.  Because of the way Timmy has carried on, telling tales to anyone who'll listen about our nasty songs, the atmosphere at Ibrox is usually a huge let-down nowadays.

The last game before we were demoted being an obvious exception.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

From what I've seen of Belgrade derbies, the atmosphere looks far more intimidating than a Glasgow derby.  Because of the way Timmy has carried on, telling tales to anyone who'll listen about our nasty songs, the atmosphere at Ibrox is usually a huge let-down nowadays.

The last game before we were demoted being an obvious exception.

I think that's fair to some degree, but the atmosphere before kickoff and for the first 20 mins at least is always excellent.  After that, you're right though. It does settle down and is too quiet.  It did decline quickly when our troubles started but something has happened over the past 2 or 3 weeks which suggests we are in for a great atmosphere tomorrow.  It seems like the frustration, anger, and excitement after all those years in the wilderness is about to be unleashed.  I can't wait.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I hope you're right, Gaffer.  Hopefully the fans can spur the team on to finally get this particular monkey off our back.

I'll be going for it.  I'm sure you will.  That makes two of us at least.  I'm sure a few others might join in.  All together now ....

19 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

My attendance has been minimal this season, so I don't have a ticket.  I'll be there in spirit.  

I'll be there in person now - just got a ticket.

The nerves have fairly ramped up.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'll be there in person now - just got a ticket.

The nerves have fairly ramped up.

Brilliant!  Delighted for you.  Enjoy the game, don't wear dark clothes, and watch your language. :D

The enjoyment depends entirely on the result.  I have a black jacket and will struggle to refrain from expletives when the filth come into view.

But thanks!  Here's hoping we all have a great day.