Get in there Man Utd!! How good was that Van Der Saar save from the late penalty, i would have loved to have seen Mourinho's face at that! Finally a pen against Man U and if it goes in the Chelsea could be back in the title race but Vassell fluffed it!

C'mon the Arsenal today! We need Man U to have the title wrapped up so they rest players for West Ham next week. But the Hammers were superb against Bolton and really should have battered them 5-1. tevez was awesome first half. We are a different team now and playing great stuff.

Fulham are out of danger. but hopefully Spurs nick a draw at Charlton on monday and thats them down. Then next week we'll only need Sheff Utd to beat Wigan at home to guarentee there own safety and West Ham stay up!!!!

C'MON YOU IRONS

How about Michael Ball? Assault on Ronaldo, then brings him down for the pen and then wins a pen when he runs in to Brown and goes down as if he's been shot.

I did have a wry smile when I heard City had been awarded a late penalty but that they'd missed it.

Great result for Fulham and its amazing to see how West Ham have turned things round. Only problem is that it could all get very messy in the courts if they stay up.

Great result for Fulham and its amazing to see how West Ham have turned things round. Only problem is that it could all get very messy in the courts if they stay up.

Liverpool lay down to fulham with a 2nd string team which was annoying coz fulham have been rank lately but one win and now they are save.

It could get messy in the courts but I dont think West Ham can be docked points now, its the EPL that the clubs are going to sue with.

The Villa result was great to Sheff U need something from there last game with Wigan to stay up but I can see that cock Warnock thinking he can let Wigan win as West Ham will lose at Man U and send the hammers down.

But Spurs will relegate Charlton tonight and the Hammers are staying up - deservedly!!! How good is Tevez!!

Liverpool were always going to put out a second string team, but with the way Fulham have been playing, even that wasn't a guarantee of anything. I think Wigan will go down and that'll open up the can of worms in the courts. I don't think it will change the league standings either.

By the way, what's actually changed with the ownership of the two players anyway? Are they not still ineligible for the Hammers and 'Pool or is it fine now because they've actually come clean about who owns them?