Gerrards' SFA Disciplinary Postponed

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard in the clear as SFA charge is not proved

STEVEN GERRARD is in the clear after his SFA charge was not proved.

The SFA's disciplinary panel delivered their verdict today after hearing the Rangers manager's case.

The Light Blues boss was forced to wait for a decision after technical problems halted the hearing on Friday.

But he is now in the clear after the SFA confirmed on their website the charge against him was not proved.

Gerrard was originally charged over his comments following his side's 4-0 victory over Dundee United last month.

He raged after Tannadice defender Ryan Edwards went unpunished by referee Kevin Clancy for a horror tackle on Gers star Alfredo Morelos.

The Colombian international was caught with a high challenge just above his knee which saw him stretchered off.

Gerrard said after the match: "He's a lucky boy that it's only a gash.

"I was impressed with United today so I don't want to make headlines and say a kid should have got this or that.

"I don't want to be that type of manager.

"But what I would say is that I'd be very interested to see what the decision would have been from the officials had the shoe been on the other foot and Alfredo had made that tackle."

That saw the Rangers gaffer hit with his SFA charge for breaking disciplinary rule 72 - leaving the Ibrox club 'bemused' at the time.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6150037/rangers-steven-gerrard-clear-sfa-not-proved/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1602523011

Oh well, Sellik Supporters Association Chair, Joe O’Rourke will be utilising his green crayon soonest. 

Michael Stewart will be demanding another ninety minutes on BBC Scotland, because Peter told him to do so. Once again, Neil Doncaster and Mike Mulraney stand ready to once again support Michael, because a Peter told them to do so.

Motherwell Director, Andrew Wilson is compiling a Dossier reference Steven Gerrard, this will be submitted to Humza Useless. All predicated upon a barrel of oil retailing for $115.

Jum Spence wants Gerrard prosecuted under the Proceeds of Crime law.

Margaret Ferrier is prepared to travel once again by train to Westminster, to lay down an early day motion.

Spiers next Podcast will be a chat among fellow Yahoos sitting either side of him and his lads in the Lisbon Lions stand, the topic being, ‘Succulent Lamb and a Devil Worship’.

In the week of an old firm game ............