• 4 weeks later...
Looking at our next few fixtures(Home Bold) and think we should be taking 3 points every game at least up to the Hearts game at Tynecastle, which is certianly winnable too:

St Mirren

Falkirk

Kilmarnock

Gretna

Hearts

Going up to Hearts away I wouldn't be happy with less than 12/12.

Early days I know, don't jump the gun, count your chickens etc, but any Rangers team shoudl be winning that run of four games.

I know the bottom 6 is where we threw away the league last year, but under Walter I don't think we'll see that problem. He wont allow it. Look at what we did to last year's bogey team last week.

After the Inverness game on the opening day, I said we should be looking at max points going into the Hearts game. The team delivered, but I think we should be looking at taking three points from an appaling Hearts team in terrible form as well. :thup:

After which its Aberdeen at home and Motherwell away. Lets keep the momentum going lads.

After the Inverness game on the opening day, I said we should be looking at max points going into the Hearts game. The team delivered, but I think we should be looking at taking three points from an appaling Hearts team in terrible form as well. :thup:

After which its Aberdeen at home and Motherwell away. Lets keep the momentum going lads.

I was thinking about this thread.

FIrst and foremost we go to Tynecastle where 3 pts isnt a banker. Id say 7 from the next 3 would be good form before the first OF game.

I was thinking about this thread.

First and foremost we go to Tynecastle where 3 pts isnt a banker. Id say 7 from the next 3 would be good form before the first OF game.

Aye had been meaning to bump it for a wee while, but not been online properly in ages.

I just can't see past a victory against Hearts atm. If Miko plays I'm sure it will give a few of the boys a boost too. :box: As much of a banker as you'll get in the SPL this season.