Hasselbanks signed for celtic lol

I am not too fussed to be honest Gribz.

I still think JFH can, and will, do the business at Celtic but whilst we are signing youngsters for the future they are signing older players who are nearing the end of their careers.

Even if we lose the league this coming season we will have blooded a few youngsters who have many years in front of them whilst THEY will be re-building again.

I think we are doing it the right way whilst they are doing it the lazy way..... what THEY are doing reminds me very much of our Capucho, Ostenstad pre-season (albeit the players they are getting are slightly better).

Which would you prefer ? I prefer PLG's way of bringing in youngsters that have the hunger and desire to succeed, not players that have done it and want the pension.

I am not too fussed to be honest Gribz.

I still think JFH can, and will, do the business at Celtic but whilst we are signing youngsters for the future they are signing older players who are nearing the end of their careers.

Even if we lose the league this coming season we will have blooded a few youngsters who have many years in front of them whilst THEY will be re-building again.

I think we are doing it the right way whilst they are doing it the lazy way..... what THEY are doing reminds me very much of our Capucho, Ostenstad pre-season (albeit the players they are getting are slightly better).

Which would you prefer ? I prefer PLG's way of bringing in youngsters that have the hunger and desire to succeed, not players that have done it and want the pension.

Absolutely dont get me wrong, I prefer what we are doing and it seems Celtic can only attract oldies.

But I was just saying JFH isnt a diddy maybe like Dublin

I do agree Gribz.... I like JFH as a player - but like Dhorassoo being touted with us, I wouldn't want a 33 or 34 yr old to join us unless the wages were LOW (and I am sure JFH's wages won't be low).

JFH is no diddy and will score a few goals up here this coming season.

He obviously is no long term answer though - they would have been better keeping Hartson (he would have scored as many goals) as he is a couple years younger

Newsnow (fansfc) is reporting that JFH is a target for BOTH Old Firm clubs.

If we get him he is a GREAT player.

If THEY get him he is an ageing, OAP useless, fat eddie murphy.....

LOL