Bluebear54's GPL 2021/22: St Johnstone vs Rangers

@Rousseau

Given my position in the league and how late I have entered the game, I feel like one of those sad Nigels who kicks up at the cashier in the petrol station when the pump stops at £10 but clicks to 10.01p when he holsters the nozzle. But it looks like I'm due pts for getting the correct number of rangers goals from the Motherwell game and tonight I got correct score and number of goals. I think I'm getting the hang of this but I believe with a little more luck I could possibly grab 25th.

I'm aware the top 5 is where all the drama and sausage waving is but my personal race to 25 in the games I have left has me sleepless ( hence the timing of this post ). 

My back button hole is clenching like a piston such is the intensity of my quest. 

Edit, scrap that. I'm not paying attention I'm going back to bed. This predictor is giving me the fear. 

Edited by Nevermind
Delirious

The title race is back on, folks!

Correct Result (1 pt): Everyone who entered (except compo and Devil). 

Correct Number of Rangers Goals (1pt): Rousseau, compo, Devil and NV.

FGS (2 pts): -

Correct Score (3 pts): Rousseau

Latest Standings:

5 hours ago, Nevermind said:

@Rousseau

Given my position in the league and how late I have entered the game, I feel like one of those sad Nigels who kicks up at the cashier in the petrol station when the pump stops at £10 but clicks to 10.01p when he holsters the nozzle. But it looks like I'm due pts for getting the correct number of rangers goals from the Motherwell game and tonight I got correct score and number of goals. I think I'm getting the hang of this but I believe with a little more luck I could possibly grab 25th.

I'm aware the top 5 is where all the drama and sausage waving is but my personal race to 25 in the games I have left has me sleepless ( hence the timing of this post ). 

My back button hole is clenching like a piston such is the intensity of my quest. 

Edit, scrap that. I'm not paying attention I'm going back to bed. This predictor is giving me the fear. 

By my calculation, you are on 1.50 points-per-game, which would place you 8th. 

Our "current" leader is on 1.78 PPG.

You've made a decent start.