Rangers 150th Anniversary Dream Scene

I  ordered a print of this two weeks ago and have heard nothing since from Rangers. I know these were available at the Old Firm match in the fan village so they must be available to send out to people.

Has anyone else ordered one of these and revceived it?

I've emailed Rangers but the email address in the confirmation email was for the ticket office so I'm not holding my breath for a reply.

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Customer service from Rangers right now seems to be getting worse instead of better which was promised by those in charge over the last six months. :(

They still know how to take your money though. That came off my bank straight away.

7 hours ago, Graham said:

I  ordered a print of this two weeks ago and have heard nothing since from Rangers. I know these were available at the Old Firm match in the fan village so they must be available to send out to people.

Has anyone else ordered one of these and revceived it?

I've emailed Rangers but the email address in the confirmation email was for the ticket office so I'm not holding my breath for a reply.

I didn't manage together a programme at the Dortmund game so I ordered one from the rangers site. Some weeks later I still had not received it so I emailed them. After about a week I got a reply to say because of demand they had to send for a reprint and it would be sent out. A couple of weeks later, I still had not received it so I emailed again. No reply, but a week or so later I received 2 programmes, in different envelopes!