you dont fucking say craig!

Sorry man. Wasn't meant as a go at you - did you not know what the consequences of being caught might be ?

I am sure you aren't the only one doing it, which makes it all the more galling.

Looks like the best thing is to eat humble pie, you would think that they would let you off first time with a warning.

Sorry man. Wasn't meant as a go at you - did you not know what the consequences of being caught might be ?

I am sure you aren't the only one doing it, which makes it all the more galling.

Looks like the best thing is to eat humble pie, you would think that they would let you off first time with a warning.

the worst of it is craig is that not only did my 11 year old nephew get kicked out along with me yesterday ill have to cancel his book if i get banned. he will be absolutely gutted if that happens. im pig sick at the thought of that.

the worst of it is craig is that not only did my 11 year old nephew get kicked out along with me yesterday ill have to cancel his book if i get banned. he will be absolutely gutted if that happens. im pig sick at the thought of that.

Now that is ridiculous. They should have taken your book from you but let you finish watching the game with your nephew.

I would include that you take your nephew to the games when you contact them. I would phone first to apologise profusely and then whomever you speak to ask for the fax number so you can fax them a written apology too.

Next home game just don't take your fags with you, will leave you less temptation !

Why should someone else's health be harmed by a dirty habit with absolutely no benefits to anyone bar maybe the taxman?

Not sure I get the relevance of you quoting my post S_A.

All I was doing was pointing out to gisa that in order to not be tempted whilst at Ibrox he shouldn't take his fags with him.

Your point is what now in relation to my post ?

I can't be bothered getting into the political aspect of this but if the great British govt wanted to make the country healthier by reducing the intake of cigarettes instead of banning cigs from public venues they would ban them altogether - they are addictive and a drug after all - but then, I guess the reason they won't ban them altogether is the tax revenues they gain.

So..... I am on YOUR side in this argument, but it is an argument for a different thread on a different section of the forum.

Not sure I get the relevance of you quoting my post S_A.

All I was doing was pointing out to gisa that in order to not be tempted whilst at Ibrox he shouldn't take his fags with him.

Your point is what now in relation to my post ?

I can't be bothered getting into the political aspect of this but if the great British govt wanted to make the country healthier by reducing the intake of cigarettes instead of banning cigs from public venues they would ban them altogether - they are addictive and a drug after all - but then, I guess the reason they won't ban them altogether is the tax revenues they gain.

So..... I am on YOUR side in this argument, but it is an argument for a different thread on a different section of the forum.

Only quoted you as you seemed to be suggesting it's something he shouldn't be doing.

Didn't mean to try and drag you into an arguement.

Only quoted you as you seemed to be suggesting it's something he shouldn't be doing.

Didn't mean to try and drag you into an arguement.

no biggie S_A.

I can see both sides - both my parents were smokers (am sure the fags played their part in my Dad's early demise) and my Mum has just recently stopped smoking.

Hard habit to kick.

Govt don't seriously want people to stop as it lines their coffers.

Back on subject, gisabeer, really hope you get your book back and soon. Maybe you should change your screenname to "dontgisafag" :fish: