Four Lads re fan engagement

From From Lads had a Dream Twitter..

Fan engagement

Many of you may have read or listened to our interview with David Milburn about Rangers customer service

As part of Rangers promise to be more forward facing, I was invited to meet them today to discuss MyGers & the changes, as well as addressing some fan concerns

You will hear a podcast / read that interview on this site & various fan media platforms start of next week. These type of meetings (pods or interviews) with the club will become more regular for us all. So if there’s an area you want to know about then please say. 

On the wider scheme of things, Rangers seem to be much more receptive of fan feedback & ideas. I know safe standing & Old Firm allocation are being considered seriously instead of mere ‘lip service’ like before. 

I also believe they are taking fan engagement seriously with lots of changes set to happen, many we have asked for. 

I firmly believe positive changes are coming for the club and fanbase.

What old firm allocation is being considered? There should be nothing considered until we get %10 behind the goal then they get 10% behind the goal. The corner and corner stuff doesn’t work as the corner they give us is rotten. Their stadium is garbage. 

This reeks of a noisy minority wanting to go to their place. 

26 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

What old firm allocation is being considered? There should be nothing considered until we get %10 behind the goal then they get 10% behind the goal. The corner and corner stuff doesn’t work as the corner they give us is rotten. Their stadium is garbage. 

This reeks of a noisy minority wanting to go to their place. 

800 away fans but nothing has been agreed for next season. 

If I were in charge, they'd be lucky to get access to the away dug-out.