Fixtures Saturday, 3 November 2007

Saturday, 3 November 2007 Time Res Att Tab TV

Kilmarnock v Celtic------------ 12:30-----------------------***

Aberdeen v Dundee United------15:00

Falkirk v Gretna-----------------15:00

Motherwell v St Mirren----------15:00

Rangers v Inverness CT---------15:00

Sorry for the late entry but i can only say i was busy doing nothing. Apart from that i fought to make a Taxi that i didn't find good enough so ended up dumping it.

Kilmarnock took points off Celtic in the first game of the season but have struggled really until they had a good result last week against Hearts. I have went the whole season picking Celtic for a win but i see a draw on the horizon here so my choice is.

Draw

Aberdeen against Dundee utd looks like a draw on paper but i think Aberdeen will win this one so i am going for an Aberdeen win.

Aberdeen win.

Falkirk against Gretna can only have one result for me and that is a Falkirk win. I still question if a rich man bringing a club like Gretna with a small fan base to the highest level is good for any parties. Firstly they need a stadium that can never be filled and secondly as Rangers fans know a chairman can turn the money tap closed to leave the club in financial problems.

Falkirk win

Motherwell - StMirren This is the best chance of a draw for me as SMirren as St Mirren have been difficult to break downin recent weeks and have a knack of even snatching the odd win. Motherwell will trying to get back on track but i fancy this for a draw.

Draw.

Even although we lost to Inverness at Ibrox last season i don't see it happening today. Inverness will try to get players behind the ball and close down the midfield quickly. A lot will depend on getting the first goal i feel if we get that goal early, then we will go on to get three or four. If we struggle to get that opening goal then it will get harder and harder to break Caley down as they grow in confidence. If we have any asperations of winning the league then we have to win these games.

Rangers win.

Sunday, 4 November 2007-------Time--------TV

Hibernian v Hearts---------------14:00 ------***

Sorry forgot the Sunday Game.

Hibs win.

Cheers Pete,

I like these prediction posts. I was going on for the Premiership for a while until i got told it was pointless. - Cant remember who the tosser was!

I fancy Motherwell to win and Dundee Utd to get a draw.

Other than that, your correct.

Killie for a draw against the unwashed :cheers:

I feel Aberdeen will stick 3 or 4 past Utd as they played there game of the 2 month period last week.

As for the rest, agree. Although I hope ICT leave some space as we looked a little inept during the week.