Falkirk v Rangers------------------------- 12:30--------***

Celtic v Aberdeen------------------------ 15:00

Hibernian v Dundee United-----------------15:00

Inverness CT v St Mirren-----------------15:00

Kilmarnock v Motherwell-------------------15:00

Sunday, 25 November 2007

------------------------------------------- Time--- TV

Gretna v Hearts ---------------------------14:00---***

Rangers head to the Falkirk stadium on Saturday for a 12.30 kick-off. Falkirk have not been able to hit the heights this season like they did last season. A word of warning for us should be that it was around this time last year that Falkirk started to get their game together. Russell Latapy remains a special player but a good Rangers midfield should be able to dominate the game and close down Falkirk in their own half. I don�t expect a repeat of the 7-2 score line but this is a game we should not dream of losing points. If we do then we really have to doubt our SPL chances.

Rangers win

Celtic will not have it easy against an Aberdeen team that has been growing in confidence. Aberdeen are the Jekyll and Hyde of Scottish football. They can come out and be brilliant one week and the next lose without putting up a fight. They have given Celtic a good game at Parkhead in recent years but always seem to lose out in the end. Probably a game that will be 1-1 until five minutes to go and Celtic win 3-1.

Celtic win.

Hibs against Dundee utd is a game we will be hoping for a draw. I think Dundee are the better team at the moment but Hibs have home advantage and on their day are second to none. They have shown that by beating both Rangers and Celtic this year. Both teams seem to rise to the big occasion but flop against the minnows. This could be the game that anything can happen but i am going to go for a Hibs win as i think they have more fighting spirit.

Hibs win.

Inverness against St Mirren is my draw tip for the week. Inverness had a great manager change period, but seem to be coming back down to earth in recent weeks. St Mirren have made it difficult for better teams than Inverness so i can only see a draw here.

Draw.

Kilmarnock get a visit from Motherwell. On form it should be a win for Motherwell but Killie are also a team who at home can wrestle a win. Motherwell play attacking football home and away so the fact it is at Rugby park won�t make them change their system. This game can go anyway really as both teams will probably be fighting for the fifth and sixth spot at the end of the season.I will go for the attacking game of the Steelmen to get the points here.

Motherwell win.

Gretna meet Hearts at Fir park and to be honest I find it hard to say anything positive over the marriage men. In fact I find it hard to say anything positive about anything to do with marriage. Joking apart I think Hearts will be too strong for Gretna and the highlight for me in this game will be watching Laryea Kingston for the reason that we are said to be interested in him. Every week and every defeat puts Gretna nearer where they belong in the lower leagues. A team from a village with a population of 3000 people is not bringing anything to the SPL and the quicker they return to the lower leagues the better. Brooks Mileson would be better putting his money in a team with the possibility of getting some supporters through the gates like Dundee or St Johnstone. I will admit not playing at Raydale park hasn�t helped them and they probably would be tough to beat there, but the chances of them building up a decent following are very slim.

Hearts win.

Im not looking at your predictions. I dropped Dundee Utd from my coupon 2 weeks ago coz i remembered your post and it cost me 200 quid.

It is not the winning that is important Gribz it is the taking part.;)