No more Red campaign similarities throughout 🇬🇧

Brilliant thing what Arsenal / Adidas are doing, I know Rangers do loads of stuff be it Football for children who are Autistic my son being one who attends and it’s helped him massively. Is there other things the club does or could do to the youngsters since 99.9% of youth centres have been closed and shut. 

https://apps.apple.com/app/id535886823?pt=9008&ct=iosChromeShare&mt=8

Is this about Arsenal wearing a white strip in the cup tie instead of anything with red on it in the belief it might stop people stabbing one another?

Rangers did that for their 'everyone anyone' campaign a few years ago.

It was a huge virtue signal that highlighted every statistical outlier in the fan base. 

People missing limbs, some guy with the tats on his face, lesbians, a pirate, a Bornean head hunter...Nigel Farage.

It was both cringe and vomit inducing.

I personally loathe the shit out of that kinda crap....such as Scott7's mention of a kit selection to highlight knife violence.

It's inane, vain, drivel, akin to standing in front of a burning home holding a sign that says 'look at me!'

I'm old school.

Do your GD J-O-B...which is win football matches...then give to charity...QUIETLY.

22 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

I know Rangers do loads of stuff be it Football for children who are Autistic my son being one who attends and it’s helped him massively.

That's great to hear!

4 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

That's great to hear!

I actually think it’s the only one in Scotland tbh. I don’t know if it’s changed now but that was maybe a year back he started, The older ones won a cup not to long ago also. 

13 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Rangers did that for their 'everyone anyone' campaign a few years ago.

It was a huge virtue signal that highlighted every statistical outlier in the fan base. 

People missing limbs, some guy with the tats on his face, lesbians, a pirate, a Bornean head hunter...Nigel Farage.

It was both cringe and vomit inducing.

I personally loathe the shit out of that kinda crap....such as Scott7's mention of a kit selection to highlight knife violence.

It's inane, vain, drivel, akin to standing in front of a burning home holding a sign that says 'look at me!'

I'm not sure that the Arsenal thing will have much of an impact. Calling for stiffer sentences for carrying a knife would be better.

I think that the "Everyone Anyone" campaign does have merit though. A gay friend of mine suffered homophobic abuse abuse, albeit mild, at Ibrox and my daughter learned some sectarian terms a few weeks ago, which I'd have preferred her not to hear. Attitudes on things like this are changing and continued campaigns can help.

In addition, it's helpful from a UEFA/KIO situation that they can point to it and show that they are trying.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

I'm not sure that the Arsenal thing will have much of an impact. Calling for stiffer sentences for carrying a knife would be better.

I think that the "Everyone Anyone" campaign does have merit though. A gay friend of mine suffered homophobic abuse abuse, albeit mild, at Ibrox and my daughter learned some sectarian terms a few weeks ago, which I'd have preferred her not to hear. Attitudes on things like this are changing and continued campaigns can help.

In addition, it's helpful from a UEFA/KIO situation that they can point to it and show that they are trying.

100% learned behaviour dare I say it from the older Adults, I’m 37 growing up not too far from Ibrox and as you can imagine it was  either Rangers or Celtic, I picked wisely of course but it wasn’t forced upon me like my friends had it, there fathers would be singing Sectarian songs or going along to the flute bands my uncle was high in the Orange halls yet again it wasn’t forced onto me,

I’ve seen it from both sides Celtic fans getting there kids christened just so when a Rangers fan asks are you a Roman catholic then they could say yeah I am, I’ve seen it also when they grow up getting there children christened just to make the same argument and yet never attend church or anything like that, Same goes with Homophobia or any phobia no need for it we all have a common interest and that’s football. 

Edited by Fa1833

Email I received from Rangers as ive said my son attends the training sessions helped him immensely. 

Rangers Soccer Academy is back with new Term Time classes NEAR YOU. Whether you're looking to start your future in football or take your skills to the next level, this is the perfect opportunitiy to make friends, exercise and play football during term time. With a variety of classes on offer for all ages there is something for everyone.

The Baby Bears class introduces very young children to the basic concepts of football. This includes getting familiar with the ball, learning how to control it with their feet, and understanding the very basics of the game whilst having fun with themed adventures.

The classes are a perfect platform for children to play fun games, make new friends and learn a host of new skills with a team of enthusiastic qualified Rangers coaches.

The perfect class for young children to play small sided games and conditioned games whilst making new friends and developing game understanding.

In the "Future Bears" class, players continue building on the fundamental techniques they learned in the earlier stages. Including refining dribbling, passing, shooting, and ball control skills. Whilst making new friends and staying active.

The girls class at soccer academy is focused on developing fundamental techniques they learned in the earlier stages. Including refining dribbling, passing, shooting, and ball control skills & defending. Whilst making new friends and staying active.

Goalkeeping classes would focus on teaching fundamental goalkeeping techniques and game understanding, including positioning, catching, diving, shot stopping, distribution (throwing and kicking), and dealing with crosses.

When players are ready to develop their football skills to the next level the advance class offers a focus on refining and mastering advanced soccer skills such as intricate ball control techniques, creative dribbling moves, precise passing, and powerful shooting.

Elite academies are invitation-only, meaning players are scouted and selected based on their demonstrated skill, potential, and performance in youth leagues, tournaments, and trials. Scouts and coaches actively seek out players who show promise and stand out in their age group to train at Rangers Training Centre.