Hibernian v Falkirk------------------ ---15:00

Kilmarnock v Gretna --------------------15:00

Motherwell v Aberdeen -----------------15:00

Rangers v Hearts -----------------------15:00

St Mirren v Dundee United ---------------15:00

Sunday, 16 December 2007

-------------------------------------------Time----- --TV

Inverness CT v Celtic-----------------------14:00-----***

After the disappointment of our European nightmare it is back to the task of brining the SPL title back to Ibrox. Rangers will need to put all the disappointment behind them and come out punching against Hearts on Saturday. Hopefully the players will be out to avenge the 4-2 defeat we sustained at Tynecastle. Personally I have more questions than answers for this one. Who is now our chosen strikers? Do we have a reserve central defender who Walter will play. Can we get out of the negative rut we seem to have dug for ourselves. I really don’t know how we will come out the tunnel in the tactical sense and with Hearts also being a Jeckyll and Hyde team I can only hope our players want to show they are better than they have shown recently. I think Rangers have something to prove and will come out and prove we can play to win.

Rangers win.

Hibernian against Falkirk is another game I would not bet on. Tuesday apart Falkirk have been in fine form recently and Hibs have been in freefall recently losing to Inverness and Aberdeen in the last two games. In fact they have only beaten Gretna believe it or not since they beat Rangers on 6 October. I have said over the weeks Hibs are due a win but I don’t think it will be against Falkirk I fancy a draw in this one.

DRAW

Kilmarnock v Gretna must be a home win for me. I still expect Killie to put on a spurt and finish in the top six. They have lost a lot of talent this year but they still seem to produce the goods when it matters. I can only see one result for this one. Killie Win.

Motherwell against Aberdeen is possibly the game of the day if you are a neutral supporter. Motherwell have been the most attacking SPL team this term and Aberdeen have hit a rich vain of form in recent weeks, so this is the game that is the most challenging to predict. Again this game throws up a contest between two of the managers tipped to be the next Scotland boss and to be honest I wouldn’t mind any of the two of them getting it. I will give Motherwell the home advantage and say this will be a Motherwell win. Any result is possible though. Motherwell win.

St Mirren did us the biggest favour of the season so far last week in taking points off Celtic. Saturday see’s a visit of Dundee united who seem to have nose dived the last few weeks with defeats against Inverness and Falkirk. This again is not a game i would bet on as it could go any way. If i had to place money on this one i would go with St Mirren to win. I don’t know why I just fancy them more. St Mirren Win.

Celtic travel up to Inverness on Sunday and certainly won’t get it easy as Caley have done well since Craig Brewster took over. Celtic struggled against a defensive St Mirren last week but walked over an attacking Falkirk. Inverness will try and frustrate Celtic into a draw and I think they may just get it so i am going for a draw in this one. Possibly wishful thinking though.

Draw

Fixtures Saturday, 15 December 2007

----------------------------------------time-- ----TV

Hibernian v Falkirk------------------ ---15:00

Kilmarnock v Gretna --------------------15:00

Motherwell v Aberdeen -----------------15:00

Rangers v Hearts -----------------------15:00

St Mirren v Dundee United ---------------15:00

Sunday, 16 December 2007

-------------------------------------------Time----- --TV

Inverness CT v Celtic-----------------------14:00-----***

Hibs v Falkirk - Home Win

Killie v Gretna - Home Win

Motherwell v Aberdeen - Home Win

Rangers v Hearts - Home Win

St Mirren v Dundee Utd - Draw

Inverness v Celtic - Away Win

Hibs v Falkirk - Home Win

Killie v Gretna - Home Win

Motherwell v Aberdeen - Home Win

Rangers v Hearts - Home Win

St Mirren v Dundee Utd - Draw

Inverness v Celtic - Away Win

I hope i am right with the Sunday result.;)