Generations!!

Just watching that video where we out sang Easter Rd, and was thinking if we had a fit Dado Prso in the team now we could be awesome!! The big man had everything in his game!

Then if you think about having Prso then you gotta put Albertz and Laudrup in the current squad and then it goes into dreams....

Fook me, im blarring old songs and watching Gers clips on youtube and realised how good we were in the 90s.

:drink: :cheers:

You'll know better than me Frankie, but can Walter bring back good days again? TBH he is pretty much on course this season so far coz we are STILL in 4 competitions, but it must be a total different job for him this time round.

From over this end of the globe i pretty much go by what is said on this forum and dont get a feel for the fans mood at all.

I know 9IAR was a one-off and we wont get that again this era but when i look at it from a scale point of view he has got us back to the minimum where should be in 12 months!

Despite not being my first choice, Walter has done a generally great job so far.

We have to be realistic in terms of the market we're operating in and I agree another 9IAR is unlikely. However, domestic success and European consistency should be the aim.

I'd like to think Walter will come in, steady the ship and win back the title. Then from that moment on we should be looking tom move forwards under his guidance.

1. Appoint the person to succeed him (maybe already done).

2. Sign the correct players with long term futures (done to an extent)

3. Improve things off the park with the right staff (way off)

4. Get the fans involved (nearly there hopefully)

5. regenerate the club from top to bottom

If we can aim to fulfil these points we can regain the dominance of the 90s. However, that takes commitment, vision, ambition and above all money.

I'm not sure we've got that.

I'd like to think Walter will come in, steady the ship and win back the title. Then from that moment on we should be looking tom move forwards under his guidance.

1. Appoint the person to succeed him (maybe already done).

I agree with your other points but I find the 'on the park' interesting.

He signed a 3 yr deal which isnt massive in football terms but surely he'd be looking at this job as his last.

Who would suceed him? Personally i really dont see Coisty as a straight replacement at the moment. Obviously we dont have hindsight as to what happens but the club has 2 experiences to follow from recent Scottish managers.

I think a lot may depend on what happens with the SPL / Atlantic league (if thats still in progress). No doubt the support wants success and progression but theres a limit in Scotland.