Celtic v Hearts--------------------15:00

Falkirk v St Mirren-----------------15:00

Gretna v Motherwell---------------15:00

Inverness CT v Dundee United------15:00

Sunday, 17 February 2008

----------------------------------Time--------TV

Kilmarnock v Rangers--------------14:00-------***

Hibernian v Aberdeen--------------15:00

Celtic get a visit from hearts and all hearts and Rangers supporters will be hoping for a repeat of Hearts 2-0 Scottish cup win. Both teams have been in excellent form of late with Celtic scoring 5 goals at Pittodrie last week.

I am going to hope for a wee draw here but don't see it happening to be honest.

Celtic win.

St Mirren surprised everyone with their cup win against against Dundee united at Tannadice during the week and drew with Caley at home last Saturday. Falkirk have been playing reasonable but losing of late with a defeat at Gretna standing out. If any game is a draw then this will be the one.

Draw.

Gretna against Motherwell means the Well have an away game at home. Although Gretna have improved of late I can only see a Motherwell win for this one.

Motherwell win.

Dundee Utd head north to to meet Inverness after their Scottish cup dismissal.Confidence at that defeat and the loss of Robson to Celtic could make all the difference in this one. Craig Brewster has done well in guiding caley to the middle of the league and home advantage aded could tip the scales in a Caley win.

Caley win

Kilmarnock always make it difficult for rangers at Rugby park but as they sold probably their best player in the transfer window they really shouldn't pose a threat to the league leaders. Killie look now more than likely to finish second bottom and need to keep looking in the rear mirror for an improving gretna team. anything less than a win for Rangers is unthinkable for this one.(Famous last words)

Rangers win.

Hibs and Aberdeen looks like the best match on paper and to be honest, if i take off my blue glasses, this should have been the televised game. Aberdeen will have gotten a much needed confidence booster after their display against Bayern Munich which will ease the pain of their 5-1 drubbing at home to Celtic last week. Hibs may have the new manager effect with Mixu Paatelainen taking over the reigns but this looks like another draw for me.

Draw