Premier League relegation

Newcastle may go on losing under KK and go down with Fulham and Derby. Let's face it he was never going to 're-capture the magic'...i think it was a terrible decision to bring him back and they could regret it.

I have been reading more into the re -signing of Keegan and theres loads of people now saying that Mike Ashley only appointed him to take the pressure of of him.

It was a bit like this.."hm, ok, Newcastle fans want someone who knows the club and plays good attractive football, ok then, you want Keegan? youve got him".

That way you see, Newcastle fans can only blame themselves, because they are the ones who asked for him in the first place.

It could all blow up in everyones faces though as Keegan is a coach from the 1990s not the 00s. He is ten years out of date with his coaching.

You only really need to see what he done at Man city to see how rank rotten he really is now.

So, apparantly now Mike Ashley is sitting in his big comfy chair at Newcastle with NO hassle because he gave the fans exactly what they wanted.

I heard the man he actually wanted was someone like Ottmar Hitzfeld before he signed for Switzerland.

Agree on Keegan, i can see him leaving soon.

With Newcastle and Birmingham away then Fulham and Spurs after that, they could well go down. I cant see them getting anymore than 4 points from them games. (Draw at Brum and beat Fulham at home).

Agree on Keegan, i can see him leaving soon.

With Newcastle and Birmingham away then Fulham and Spurs after that, they could well go down. I cant see them getting anymore than 4 points from them games. (Draw at Brum and beat Fulham at home).

Theyve got these games...

8th march v Liverpool(a)

17th march v Birmingham (a)

22nd march v Fulham(h)

30th march v Tottenham(a)

5th April v Reading(h)

12th April v Portsmouth (a)

19th April v Sunderland(h)

26th April v West Ham(a)

3rd may v Chelsea(h)

11th May v Everton (a)

i would give them 1 point at Birmingham, 3 points v Fulham, MAYBE a point v Spurs(because Spurs are having one big long party from here to the end of the season), 3 points v Reading, 3 points v Sunderland.

That would give them 39 points at best, which is NOT normally enough to stay up(wasnt last year anyway)

Newcastle are slipping in further by the week. If Sunderland draw or beat Everton today and Wigan pull of a shock against Arsenal then they will both be clear of Newcastle.

Birmingham and Bolton have games in hand due to not playing this weekend and Newcastle go to Brum next week.

If they dont get a result soon they will be down, i can honestly see them being right in the fight until the end due to how shite they are. Id love it if they go down :D

They need a huge kick up the ass and change. Why oh why Michael Owen gets picked is beyond me. I was laughing at him yesterday, he has totally lost it and has done for 3 years. He cant even pass a ball and is on 100k a week - madness. Viduka and Martins should be upfront for them, when Martins came on yesterday he improved them. They are one team who need to go 3-5-2 as they cant play 4-4-2 at all, it would suit them with 3-5-2.

But I think the bottom 3 will stay as they are.

Its going to go to the wire, The team 3rd from bottom is changing every week. It was Sunderland not long ago, then Wigan, then Birmingham, then Reading now Bolton.

That point from Fulham MAY give them a kick start, all they need is 2 wins on the bounce and they have a lifeline. Hopefully they beat Newcastle in a fortnight, that would make things very interesting.

Guest Ibroxian

..... but wouldn't it be funny if all three North East sides went down together? Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesborough! Third from bottom would have bragging rights claiming they're the best in the North blah, blah, blah!

Derby (obviously), Fulham (they just don't seem capable of keeping a clean sheet) and then it's anyone's guess! Newcastle just seem to be a shambles at the moment, and Bolton are in a very bad run at the moment too. However Reading were also in a bad run and suddenly they've won two on the bounce and are on the up.

It's going to be close, but I think Newcastle "they're too good to go down" United are going to sink and KK is going to go.

Derby (obviously), Fulham (they just don't seem capable of keeping a clean sheet) and then it's anyone's guess! Newcastle just seem to be a shambles at the moment, and Bolton are in a very bad run at the moment too. However Reading were also in a bad run and suddenly they've won two on the bounce and are on the up.

It's going to be close, but I think Newcastle "they're too good to go down" United are going to sink and KK is going to go.

Yeah its Boltons turn for a bad run, but they are capable of getting a win from somewhere whilst Newcastle dont even look like scoring. Every week you think can Newcastle win here due to there size but they dont.

There match v Birmingham this weekend is going to be huge