Werder Bremen game

Went into work to specifically request the Thursday off. However today I met a sports scientist who works with Falkirk's academy and the only sessions I can make due to uni committments will be Thursday nights 7-9. :(

Going to start some work with Falkirk, mostly shadowing the Strength and Conditioing coaches there, but there will be some paid work; performance testing for academy players and the first team and perhaps filling in for training seassions when regular coaches can't attend.

It's good experience and an opportunity to make contacts in football:D , but why did it have to be Thursday nights. :sigh:

Went into work to specifically request the Thursday off. However today I met a sports scientist who works with Falkirk's academy and the only sessions I can make due to uni committments will be Thursday nights 7-9. :(

Going to start some work with Falkirk, mostly shadowing the Strength and Conditioing coaches there, but there will be some paid work; performance testing for academy players and the first team and perhaps filling in for training seassions when regular coaches can't attend.

It's good experience and an opportunity to make contacts in football:D , but why did it have to be Thursday nights. :sigh:

Cos Falkirk aren't involved in the UEFA cup??

Good News bud :thup: hopefully a good break after what they said with the other interview! crap timing tho!

I'm counting on you getting a job at the gers so i can get to meet the players and get inside news. I'm giving you a 10 year deadline....