another day another conspiracy theory emanating from dhimland! Boruc reckons referees treat celtc players differently...and their lapdogs at the daily record lap it al up. 'see, ah telt ye!' is the cry in many a republican slophouse all over Scotland...and remember the timmy banner at a recent OF game 'blessing your self is not a crime'...who the fuck ever said it was? but then why let the facts get in the way of a good bit of moral outrage...and the great unwashed can further revel in their 'victim' status.

What never ceases to amaze me is how despite evidence of poor refereeing decisions affecting all teams ( BTW, I never saw the boruc incident at the end of the hibs game but i do remember Kirigiakos getting sent off at an OF game for 'applauding' )...its celtc's belief that they are picked upon and there's a conspiracy against them...and therefore, the establishment want Rangers to win the league. Celtc are never just beaten on the field of play...there's always 'dark forces' at play working against them.

I know all this has been said before ad nauseum, but it just never stops from these __________ ( fill in blank )

really is tedious mate...

Can't remember them moaning about officials over the last 2 years. You'd think if we had officials in our back-pocket we'd have one something during this time... ;)

i think its going to get worse over the remainder of the season...stakes are high as regards the SPL champs getting into the CL....so every little decison is going to be analysed to death with the tims putting their usual spin on things. The 3 OF matches and the way they come about is going to have us all at fever pitch and as we all know, timmy cant handle it.