Wunderbar

What can you say about the magnificent performance the team put in against Weder Bremen last Thursday evening? This was one of the best European displays at Ibrox for a few years and we deserve our 2 goal cushion going into this weeks 2nd leg. In fact, if Lee McCullock had been a little more alert, we could have killed the tie stone dead.

I couldn�t have been the only one who feared the worst when I heard the team selection but there is no doubting that WS and his team got it 100% correct. We flooded the midfield which nullified their forward thinking players and we took control of the game from the first minute. Once we had established the tempo, we overran a very decent German outfit.

Donââ?¬â?¢t let anyone tell you that this was a 2nd rate team ââ?¬â?? they were the top scorers in this years CL Group stages (they also conceded the most) and are sitting 2nd top of the German League. In fact, a Celtc fan that I know was cursing our luck and blaming the keeper. Ironic that, given the fact the fact that their keeper was a ââ?¬Ë?Timââ?¬â?¢Ã¢â?¬Â¦..

The atmosphere was also superb on Thursday evening but I can remember when that was the norm, not the exception at Ibrox. It�s time that we started to back the team like we did on Thursday at every game. Let�s face it, they have done us proud so far, lets see if WE the fans can keep up that sort of performance for the remainder of the season.

Scottish Cup

The game against Hibs was never gone to reach the highs of the Bremen game, a case of after the Lord Mayors Show. However, another victory, another clean sheet and safe progress into the quarter finals of the Scottish Cup. Hibs never really threatened and if truth be told, we should have won far more convincingly. Naismith, Thompson, McCulloch all had clear chances to kill the game off and we have to be more clinical in those situations. Thankfully those wasted chances didnâ��t hinder or progress into the �¼ finals.

Nacho Novo deservedly got sent off for his lunging tackle, but strangely the referee and his assistants allowed Rob Jones to kick, push and cheat his way through the game even when he was on a yellow card. They also failed to notice a hIbs defender handle the ball with BOTH arms inside the penalty box minutes before Novo was sent off. I know people say that the these decisions even themselves out, but I can�t be coincidence that the same referee is responsible for all our red cards this season, can it?

This Weeks Games

It gets harder and harder to keep up with what fixtures we face on a weekly basis, but if Iââ?¬â?¢ve gotten my facts right, we play the UEFA return leg on Thursday then we have our first cup final in 3 years on Sunday. I understand that all games have differing priorities but this week, we require a result and / or performance to progress in Europe (more money and more coefficient points ââ?¬â?? we are blazing a trail for Scottish clubs this season ââ?¬â?? sitting 2nd top of the provisional CL pot 2 clubs).

On Sunday, we make a long awaited return to the national stadium for the CIS Cup Final. I may be greedy, but since we haven�t won a trophy in some time, I would like to see us destroy DUFC and win the cup in style. In saying that, I�d take a scrappy / lucky 1-0 victory right now.

Animals and Sub-humans

Now, these are not my words, but words used by an airhostess who had the privilege of being on duty on a flight from Barcelona to Glasgow after a recent CL tie. The airhostess tells of the captain of the flight ejecting 22 fans from the flight before take off. She also tells of fans being sick & pissing in the aisles as the instead of using the toilets. She also tells of passengers making sexist, sectarian and offensive remarks to the stewardess and pilot.

Now, given the negative press we received whilst visiting Barcalona who may think the above story was stolen from the unbiased Scottish media reporting on our behaviour. Wrong, this is taken from an air-stewardess whoââ?¬â?¢s Dad works with Mrs Cammy and relates to Celtc fans returning to Scotland after last weeks CL tie against Barca. Here exact words were ââ?¬Ë?These animals are not human, in fact they are sub-humanââ?¬â?¢. Funnily enough, youââ?¬â?¢ll not read anything about this in our unbiased and impartial media though.

Cammy F ââ?¬â?? Support The Dublin Loyal - We Are The Peopleââ?¬Â¦.

I know people say that the these decisions even themselves out, but I can�t be coincidence that the same referee is responsible for all our red cards this season, can it?

agree on the whole but this part is untrue.

When McCulloch was sent off at Aberdeen Kenny Clark was the ref