---------------------------Time------------TV

Motherwell v Celtic---------12:30-----------Setanta Sports

Aberdeen v Gretna---------15:00

Hibernian v Kilmarnock------15:00

Inverness CT v Falkirk------15:00

St Mirren v Hearts----------15:00

Celtic travel to Fir park to have another crack at moving to the top of the league. With goal difference being exactly equal a 1-0 win will be enough for them to go top,with Rangers having two games in hand. Rangers will be playing in the CIS cup final on Sunday. Motherwell have played some of the best football in the SPL and play an attacking game so they will certainly have a go at Celtic. Motherwell did us the biggest of favours on Helicopter Sunday ironically with Scott McDonald doing the damage. They could do us another favour by putting us three points clear with two games in hand.

I will settle for the draw.

Draw.

Gretna travel the length of the east coast to visit Pittodrie. The SPL have thrown them a lifeline after they went into administration,and the latest news from their website is that they will be travelling with a full squad of players. Although other reports say many players will not play because of the risk of injury and a lack of insurance, which may leave them redundant and crippled.

Arrangements have also been made for the next game against Celtic. Aberdeen have been skydiving out of the top six in recent weeks and have gone from having a good season to being out of Europe and out of the top six. Unless they can climb back up the history books will show their season in a dark light. With Gretna in the position they are in then i can't see them putting up a fight for the points as they will be mentally affected.

Aberdeen win.

Hibs have been returning to form of late and beat Motherwell in a midweek game on Wednesday.They get a visit from Kilmarnock on Saturday who have only pride to fight for after being made safe by the reduction of points to Gretna. I will go for Hibs in this one.

Hibs win.

Inverness CT v Falkirk. Falkirk sit up the sixth place at this moment but have Hearts, Aberdeen and Inverness breathing in their neck. Inverness had a disastrous start to the season but came back strongly after Craig Brewster took over. Falkirk have coughed and spluttered all season but have managed to claw their way into a top six place. I will go for an Inverness win as they have home advantage.

Inverness win.

St. Mirren v Hearts is a difficult game to judge as both teams have had a Jekyll and Hyde season. Hearts have been doing better since Romanov has taken a back-seat and given Stevie Frail the reigns. They are also hot on the neck of Falkirk for the sixth position.St Mirren have given many teams a hard time this year and will be no walk-over for Hearts. I think Hearts will win as they now smell that top six place. which should be enough to see them win.

Hearts win.

Dundee Utd v Rangers. Just for the books.

I think Rangers will win.;)

Motherwell v Celtic

Aberdeen v Gretna

Hibernian v Kilmarnock

Inverness CT v Falkirk

St Mirren v Hearts

Motherwell v Celtic - Draw

Aberdeen v Gretna - Home Win

Hibs v Kilmarnock - Home Win

Inverness v Falkirk - Home Win

St Mirren v Hearts - Away Win

League cup final:

Rangers v Dundee Utd - Rangers 2-0

Just typed that before looking at Pete's, so i agree with Pete :)