Coming in in the summer

May as well continue.

I've kind of covered the wings but to re-iterate, we have Beasley, Burke, Novo, McCulloch, Adam and Naismith, with cover from Whittaker and Davis (if he signs). Even Dailly can play right wing too, and Smith can play left.

In the middle we have Fergie, Davis, Hemdani, Thomson and Dailly, with back up from Gow, Adam, McCulloch, Naismith. Furman is also the one coming through. We should wave goodbye to Buffel and Faye. So maybe we need one or two players to replace them? A creative midfielder is probably on most fans wish list.

Full backs are: Whittaker, Broadfoot, Smith, Papac with cover from Dailly and Lowing. I think Adam can also play left back at a pinch, but I think we're a bit light in the backup department.

Centre backs (assuming Weir retires) are Cuellar, Webster, Papac, Dailly with cover from Hemdani. Apart from the youngsters we look very light there and need a reinforcement or two.

We're obviously well covered in goal.

So it seems our weakness of numbers are in defence and centre midfield.