I actually agree with Britneys view on the Thomson incident. For me, it kind of took the shine off his outstanding performance on Saturday which is a huge shame. I get the feeling the majority of people and fans think he dived!

That particular thread has been done to death so not really wanting to get involed in it. I dont think he cheated. There was contact, he 'may' have engineered it. Samaras was still going to catch him regardless as he had the forward momentum.

That particular thread has been done to death so not really wanting to get involed in it. I dont think he cheated. There was contact, he 'may' have engineered it. Samaras was still going to catch him regardless as he had the forward momentum.

Eh? So Thomson hit Samaras but should still have been awarded the FK? :confused:

I don't think Sam the bam was going to catch Thomson.

Anyway, I've just entered the Dream Ticket competition. The answer is C ;)

Thats where I disagree, I think he would have made contact. Other countries have mastered the art of it, Reyna said they were trained at it. Celtic players have been more than guilty of it in the past, so why such a hard time for KT when it is stil debatable....

Thats where I disagree, I think he would have made contact. Other countries have mastered the art of it, Reyna said they were trained at it. Celtic players have been more than guilty of it in the past, so why such a hard time for KT when it is stil debatable....

I'd have felt the same if a Celtic player done it. I suppose I'm old skool when it comes to this, I don't think there should be a place in football for cheating. Andy Walker thinks it's an "art" which is absolute bullshit.

I reckon there's no more than 8 blades of grass on the entire Fir Park pitch.

I do agree with you Gav, I think there is no place in football for any form of cheating. I dont think KT did though, he was going to be fouled, maybe he tried for the penalty instead of the free kick. No one will know other than KT himself. To label him a cheat is wrong imo