Arsenal v Reading - Will be interesting to see how Arsenal react now that there season is over. Reading are still much in the relegation battle. A draw wouldnt surprise me seen as Arsenal have 2 wins in 13 games with most being draws. They are struggling to kill any team off - again, if they find that missing link they would destroy all infront of them. But il go with home win.

Blackburn v Man Utd - Could be the game that effectively wins Man Utd the title. If they win they will be 5 clear again going into the Chelsea game. Its a tricky game for them though but I see them winning by a goal.

Fulham v Liverpool - Fulhams last chance to save there top flight status. But Liverpool may tinker with the CL semi final coming up. A home win would really throw a spanner in the battle of the bottom but I think it will be a draw.

Middlesboro v Bolton - Bolton beat West Ham last weekend and it will spur them on to play Boro. Boro are a decent side on there day. Draw.

West Ham v Derby - West Ham's form is terrible and Derby are just making up the numbers. Has to be a big chance for the Hammers to cement a top 10 finish and if they dont win here Curbishley better pack his bags. Banker Home win.

Wigan v Spurs - Spurs still pushing for a top 10 finish have been weird since winning the Carling cup. Wigan are pulling good results out the bag when it matters and a point at Chelsea did them wonders plus almost handed Man Utd the title. Home win here to keep Wigan in the league.

Sunday:

Aston Villa v Birmingham - Martin O Neill v Alex McLeish - they renew there former rivalry from there Old Firm days so this will be a very interesting game. Birmingham need something to keep them in with a fight and Villa still are going for Europe. Narrow home win.

Man City v Portsmouth - This has draw written all over it.

Newcastle v Sunderland - Most NE derbies always finish in draws, this one will be close but a narrow home win.

B'Burn v Utd is a massive game. If only Chelsea hadn't lost the last gasp goal to Wigan. I reckon/hope Rovers could nick a point and the Title Race IMO would be well and truly back on then

I know. If Chelsea had beaten Wigan and Arsenal could finish off teams we would be in for an unreal title rwace (as Sir Awex would say).

C'mon Blackburn

Guest Ibroxian
Arsenal v Reading - Will be interesting to see how Arsenal react now that there season is over. Reading are still much in the relegation battle. A draw wouldnt surprise me seen as Arsenal have 2 wins in 13 games with most being draws. They are struggling to kill any team off - again, if they find that missing link they would destroy all infront of them. But il go with home win. Yes, 2-0

Blackburn v Man Utd - Could be the game that effectively wins Man Utd the title. If they win they will be 5 clear again going into the Chelsea game. Its a tricky game for them though but I see them winning by a goal. Nope, Man Utd sneaked a point

Fulham v Liverpool - Fulhams last chance to save there top flight status. But Liverpool may tinker with the CL semi final coming up. A home win would really throw a spanner in the battle of the bottom but I think it will be a draw. No, Liverpool pissed it 2-0!

Middlesboro v Bolton - Bolton beat West Ham last weekend and it will spur them on to play Boro. Boro are a decent side on there day. Draw. No, Bolton away win!

West Ham v Derby - West Ham's form is terrible and Derby are just making up the numbers. Has to be a big chance for the Hammers to cement a top 10 finish and if they dont win here Curbishley better pack his bags. Banker Home win. Curbs had his bags packed and waiting on the platform!

Wigan v Spurs - Spurs still pushing for a top 10 finish have been weird since winning the Carling cup. Wigan are pulling good results out the bag when it matters and a point at Chelsea did them wonders plus almost handed Man Utd the title. Home win here to keep Wigan in the league. Nope, 1-1 Gribz!

Sunday:

Aston Villa v Birmingham - Martin O Neill v Alex McLeish - they renew there former rivalry from there Old Firm days so this will be a very interesting game. Birmingham need something to keep them in with a fight and Villa still are going for Europe. Narrow home win. Nope, 5-1, couldn't have been more un-narrow!

Man City v Portsmouth - This has draw written all over it. Nope, 3-1 and the woodwork hit a couple of times!

Newcastle v Sunderland - Most NE derbies always finish in draws, this one will be close but a narrow home win. and.... no again, comfy homw win!

Gribz, remind me never to go to the bookies with you mate!lol!:cheers: