Premier League relegation

Watched Fulham v Birmingham - cracking game!

Roy Atkien came on talksport yesterday and said it wasnt a must win game for Brum - :wanker: With that attitude they deserve to lose.

Im delighted Fulham have came out the relegation zone - they were classed as down for months.

Bolton are now safe due to there goal difference. They can only go down if Fulham and Reading win 5-0 and they lose 5-0.

Final Games:

Birmingham v Blackburn

Derby v Reading

Portsmouth v Fulham

Have to say I still cant call it yet but hope Birmingham and Reading go down.

Have to say I still cant call it yet but hope Birmingham and Reading go down.

I think thats what will happen mate, can't see Portsmouth fielding a full strength team the week before the Cup Final so I think Fulham will win to stay up and I agree they probably deserve it after looking doomed a few weeks back. Will Eck keep his job if the blues go down?

Reading SHOULD win away to Derby but Birmingham can also get a win at home to Birmingham. Portsmouth have taken their foot off the gas before the FA Cup Final so Fulham have a good chance of going there and winning.

I hope Fulham survive just cause of Jimmy Bullard.

Will Eck keep his job if the blues go down?

They have said he will, but if another club came calling you'd fancy him to jump ship. There will probably be a few jobs come around. Man City for sure and I wouldnt suprise to see Reading, West Ham,, Blackburn, Chelsea and even the Liverpool job come up.