Uefa allocation

Guest BTBBilly

Guest BTBBilly

Has anyone on Continous credit been allocated a ticket yet??

Ive heard only 6000 zenit fans are travelling, any truth in the matter?

Yeah i'm on the CCS but I've not heard anything from Rangers yet. Although I checked my credit card today and they confirmed a payment of �£55 is pending so without jumping the gun I assume I've been allocated a ticket?????

Yeah i'm on the CCS but I've not heard anything from Rangers yet. Although I checked my credit card today and they confirmed a payment of �£55 is pending so without jumping the gun I assume I've been allocated a ticket?????

I'd cum in my pants if I looked at my statement to see Rangers have debited my account when it is probably a final ticket!!

Guest BTBBilly

there should have been money taken out today if you were lucky enough to have been drawn a ticket from the second ballot

I'd cum in my pants if I looked at my statement to see Rangers have debited my account when it is probably a final ticket!!

I almost did at the time but I wan't to get official confirmation from Rangers before I let it all go :eek:

Guest walkerger

I checked with my credit card company and after waiting 15 minutes to get through they told me that Rangers had asked for 2 �£35 payments so hopefully 2 tickets will be coming my way.

I checked with my credit card company and after waiting 15 minutes to get through they told me that Rangers had asked for 2 �£35 payments so hopefully 2 tickets will be coming my way.

Excellent stuff mate....

Hopefully everyone will get lucky... :)

Guest BTBBilly

Like many others I ticked everything last season and have done for a number of years now. Yet still no ticket, which is fair enough as there are thousands of other bears int he same boat. However (Rant time)............

Some of these T*ats that have paid over the odds for tickets won in the ballot in march have never been to Ibrox yet alone know where it is. It is winding me up as the real fans are suffering from Uefa's ludicrious descision to ballot 13 thousand to the average punter. They tell us to stay away from ticket touts yet there stupidness is allowing this to happen.

For me UEFA should have took there 7000 for sponsors (F*ck knows why they need that much), and split 37000 between the finalists then if there are any left they could ballot the rest.

Seems logical to me........... Any thoughts?? lol