If Zenit Return Tickets ?

Does anyone know what will happen if there is tickets returned to Uefa by Zenit , will these be passed to Rangers or go to more Uefa Fat Cats and ticket touts.

Hoping like mad they go to Rangers and get Balloted between fans who attended all European games and season ticket holdrers.

Wishful thinking i think :)

I've heard 2 rumours:

1. UEFA will allocate them to those that were on the waiting list from the UEFA ballot.

2. There is not enough time for the first option and Rangers will get them.

Don't have a clue which one is accurate.

I've heard 2 rumours:

1. UEFA will allocate them to those that were on the waiting list from the UEFA ballot.

2. There is not enough time for the first option and Rangers will get them.

Don't have a clue which one is accurate.

Option 1 - i hope not this will just encourage more ticket touts making a profit rather than them going to proper supporters.

Any extra will surely still go to season ticket holders on the credit scheme? I heard that only some of them were getting tickets from what the travel club members never used.

I was right, Zenit have returned tickets and they are going to the CCM members.

I was right, Zenit have returned tickets and they are going to the CCM members.

I thought going to every league/cup/Euro games this season and being a season ticket holder i might have a wee chance but , fair enough to the CC Scheme members getting them just dissapointed.

But on a happiwer note booked my Train tickets to Manchester this morning

Cant Wait , will be Party Time down There :rfc:

I thought going to every league/cup/Euro games this season and being a season ticket holder i might have a wee chance but , fair enough to the CC Scheme members getting them just dissapointed.

But on a happiwer note booked my Train tickets to Manchester this morning

Cant Wait , will be Party Time down There :rfc:

I'm the same mate. Been to every home games this season, including pre-season, outwith Barca and Old Firms. Also been to a few away games. I was hoping I would have had a chance.

Am I right in thinking that if we had been drawn as the home club then tickets would have been dished out to all season ticket holders?

I'm the same mate. Been to every home games this season, including pre-season, outwith Barca and Old Firms. Also been to a few away games. I was hoping I would have had a chance.

Am I right in thinking that if we had been drawn as the home club then tickets would have been dished out to all season ticket holders?

Havent heard but could be true , cant see it happening tickets always go to the money men in the directors box