English thugs behind rioting

I quite believe that a lot of the scum down there were english as it was a passport to create trouble in a footballing city which most of them hate, however i walked through the tunnel where Boots' window was getting kicked in and ive never been so gutted in my life. It was a total embaressment.

Manchester was just a yobs playground and i hope i never see the likes again.

I quite believe that a lot of the scum down there were english as it was a passport to create trouble in a footballing city which most of them hate, however i walked through the tunnel where Boots' window was getting kicked in and ive never been so gutted in my life. It was a total embaressment.

Manchester was just a yobs playground and i hope i never see the likes again.

I was there as well , about 300 people (wont call them fans) singing the *** songs and booting in the shutters of Boots the chemist , i felt sick to the stomach when i seen this happening i had just made it through the warzone of Market Street and then seeing this , these people shamed our club and country

I dont care if they all were not Rangers fans (which they were not) the world see's them with our colours and tars us all with one Brush.

I happen to work for a company with offices in Manchester , today i felt as low as i could get speaking to them as they know who i support and i tell you this they are PISSED at us and want to see us kicked out of Europe for what happend down there its unlikely but they are pushing for it.

"Thanks A Lot You Ned Tossers Please Fuck Off And Die And Leave Our Great Club Alone" :rfc: