Miller is Back at Ibrox.

Guest modman

wanted for one thing only i can imagine

welcome to some boring football next season the lone striker ( yawns )

we will be a hard team to beat maybe but some boring football........

anyways how come its on there and not on rangers site

Not Sure ?

But Walter has gone against the Majority opinion of his own support who do not want this guy near Ibrox so he must take responceability for his actions.

anyways how come its on there and not on rangers site

it's no official yet m8, it says it may be confirmed next week if you read it :thup:

i'm still hoping as most are it doesn't go through, but not looking good at this moment.......

this signing baffles me, it really does. why sign a player who unites almost all factions of rangers supporter in their disregard for him? the fans cant make the decisions, but they also do pay to be entertained. i can only imagine (hope?) that he will be the lone striker in europe and there will be some other better player starting at ibrox every week. it's not like he's a one of a kind player not worth letting go - he's just another unsuccesful journeyman forward.

this signing baffles me, it really does. why sign a player who unites almost all factions of rangers supporter in their disregard for him? the fans cant make the decisions, but they also do pay to be entertained. i can only imagine (hope?) that he will be the lone striker in europe and there will be some other better player starting at ibrox every week. it's not like he's a one of a kind player not worth letting go - he's just another unsuccesful journeyman forward.

Barry, if he is being bought to play the lone striker role in Europe then

1) he isnt the right person as, although he will put forth the effort, the end product isn't good enough.

2) 2 mill is a LOT of money for a guy who will be playing a somewhat minor role.

3) we have better players right now who could play the lone striker role.

I actually think that he will be bought in order to form a partnership with Boyd for the SPL - that partnership doesn't excite me one bit (not getting at Boyd as I think with the proper partner that he will score for fun, as he has done - but Miller isn't the proper partner in my opinion).

The other thing is that, regarding WS going against the Rangers support, he hasn't been afraid of doing so in this tenure and on a few occasions he got it right - actually, during the first half of the season he was proven right almost with EVERY signing he made - sadly the wheels fell off for some in the 2nd half of the season.

I don't want Kenny Miller at Ibrox on the grounds I don't think he is good enough - if he signs then he will still get the benefit of the doubt from me until proven otherwise.

I still think there are better players out there for 2 million than Miller.

same here m8 it baffles me too.

I also don't understand why when we don't have that much money to spend we are wasting a decent chunk on as as you rightly said an unsuccesful journeyman forward who has not got the best of scoring records. if WS signs him then some of the respect I have for the man will be gone. but in the end it's his job to do what he thinks is best even if the majority of the fans disagree with it.