clement new deschamps

Gonna get tired of editing these soon, Frankie has already asked for things to be kept to PM's

why am i being told this?

i`ve told him UMPTEEN times to contact me through p.m`s yet he still persists in acting lie a downs child!

i`ve got news for you. i`m already tired of the same old rubbish thats regurgitated around to try wind me up!

I am suspecting yet another thread has turned into Pete V Colsh. Can't you guys just make up and be buds?

Re: the thread. I agree on the notion of 'if he's so good, why did Lyon let him go' - well the *only* reason is his desperation to join us and the fact that he wasn't a first team regular for Lyon. Many great players have been on the fringes of sides without really penetrating - it's down to the system the coach plays, and sometimes even his better players can be left out depending on circumstances.

Watching Clement yesterday he seemed to have a nice touch and intuitive control of the ball, plus the 'snapping at heels' of opposiing players which we've missed since Rino left. He and Barry could be a marvellous partnership, given time.