Barca stuff Dundee Utd and Hibs

The first half against Utd they didnt look that great.... then they took off Henry and Gudjohnsen at HT and replaced them with Messi and Etoo - Messi in the 2nd half was incredible - hat trick in 24 mins. What a player.

I watched this, Messi was a different class. Eto looked very very good too

Was a decent game and, to be fair, Utd tried to get the ball on the deck and play - but 2nd half Messi was in a class of his own. Etoo played OK.

Henry was awful, should have had a hat trick and missed some decent chances.

Henry is an ex gooner so is shite ;)

Honestly though, he must go down as one of their worst transfers. Nowhere near the form he had for Arsenal.

Agreed, he has been very poor since signing for Barca.

As a gooner and given his age, would you take him back? Still a sizeable fee I woud imagine even if he isnt doing anything for Barca

Honestly, no I wouldn't. There are players out there who are better value for money than Henry.

Plus, when Henry was there they had to play to suit him - their brand of football without hm is better.

Is a lot of that not down to Fabregas? Hleb is touting him for Barca too. I think before long he will move to either Barca or Real. Its only a matter of time IMO

Fabregas seems happy at Arsenal and is on a long contract so not so sure. When he hits 30 I could see him leaving to wind down his career at one of them.

Hleb said he would love him at Barca as he is his best friend - but nothing in it really. The interviewer gave a leading question which was very unfair.