Completely Fed up

Guest PortGlasgow

Guest PortGlasgow

I don't understand many things about tonight, certain team selections, signing strategy, collective attitude on the park... I'm absolutely dumbfounded. I wouldn't say it was a surprise but I don't understand why myself, with zero knowledge of managing a football team can plainly see a team that doesn't have the required attributes to mount any sort of continued forward movement.

A competition that guaranteed so much of our operating income was left to chance

There was always a hope that we could pick ourselves up for this game and there was also a matter of pride of playing in Europe again.

Three months in preparation for these qualifiers and it comes down to.... hope?

Qualifying for the CL isnt a bonus these days its a necessity, its what stop us from dropping to the standard of Hearts or Dundee Utd. No additions to this squad and we're challenging Dundee Utd and whatever pisspot SPL team of the moment for 2nd spot.

Still completely fed up