Why McCulloch stepped away from Scotland

Guest stv

Can't speak for everyone but don't think anyone on here would be interested in clicking your link.

Rangers fans aren't interested in factually incorrect biased broadcasting companies who look to tarnish our name at any opportunity.

If you're just here to advertise for your new employers i'd move along swiftly.

Sorry i disagree totally with you and Gisabeer on this. If you want to influence change you have to debate with the people who can change things. IF you say it is a Celtic supporter on a wind up then okay we should ban him. I would love the media to come on here and debate and print our views. If STV(poster) is working for the STV and opening up discussion on Websites then my estimation of them would go northwards.

Sorry i disagree totally with you and Gisabeer on this. If you want to influence change you have to debate with the people who can change things. IF you say it is a Celtic supporter on a wind up then okay we should ban him. I would love the media to come on here and debate and print our views. If STV(poster) is working for the STV and opening up discussion on Websites then my estimation of them would go northwards.

Fair enough if that is what he was here to do.

Obviously the traditional media channels aren't getting the usual exposure they would receive as we are getting it from each other on forums.

He's merely here to increase hits to his website and increase profits from their online advertising.

No interest in it and would still prefer it if he wasn't here.

If he does intend to contribute to other areas of the forum then that will be personal choice and not as part of what STV want him to do.

Frankly even thinking back to things like the difference in reporting of our UEFA ties between STV and ITV4 then they can gtf.

I highly doubt we will get what you and Frankie are hoping for from his appearnaces here.

If they wanna gauge opinion of fans:

Stop being lying bias bastards!