Macgregor Dropped....

To be honest i feel McGregor is far better with crosses and penalties, so i hope Alan finds his form again quickly as he is still No.1 for me.

Agree with you on pens but I think dealing with crosses is one of the weaker parts of his game especially the high ball types and I feel this is the only reason Gordon is still ahead for Scotland however, his shot stopping skills are second to none and I still feel more comfortable with Macgregor than Alexander.

I think it's good to see Alexander getting the odd game. He's an excellent keeper to have as back-up and the only way that we'll hold on to him is if he's getting a game. While McGregor is undoubtedly the better of the two, he should be reminded that his place isn't to be taken for granted.

Hopefully he'll put in the effort in training and win his place back before too long.