By Andrew Dickson

KENNY MILLER doesn't care where he scores for Rangers or how many goals he gets - all he wants is for the team to keep winning.

Kenny Miller stoops low to head in the opener against HibsThe Scotland striker netted twice at Easter Road on Sunday to set the Light Blues on their way to a 3-0 victory over his old side Hibernian.

Miller's double brought his tally to four goals since he returned to Ibrox, with the remaining pair coming against his other former club Celtic in August.

Each of the 28-year-old's efforts have come on the road and he now has his sights set on grabbing the first Ibrox strike of his second spell with Gers.

But he admits he would quite happily go through a whole season without a home goal if it meant the team stayed on right track.

Miller said: "The boys have been saying they are just going to play me against my old teams from now on because I keep scoring when we go to play them.

"All joking aside, I went into the weekend feeling good because I'd had a few chances last week against Motherwell and played well without scoring.Kenny Miller celebrates

"At Hibs I was able to get on the end of Kirk Broadfoot's cross then his lay off and I was delighted to finish them both off.

"If I'm honest though, I don't care where the goals come and I'd take 50 away from home instead if it helps the team to do well.

"I just want to stay in the team because we've got a lot of good players and the manager has used a few different partnerships so far.

"It's my aim to do enough to stay involved and I'll happily take goals if they come along as well."

Miller was thrilled with the result three days ago for a number of reasons, not least because of the manner in which Gers won.

Charlie Adam and Kenny Miller celebrateCeltic had gone top of the SPL the previous afternoon with a win against Aberdeen but Walter Smith's men overtook them again with a ruthless showing in Edinburgh.

Miller added: "I suppose there is always a wee bit of pressure on you when your rivals go above you in the table the day before you play.

"But getting three points was the most important thing on Sunday and for us to go to Easter Road and win so well was great.

"It's a tough place to play at and Hibs produce some cracking football so it was pleasing to do a good job.

"You could see how good we are in the first half. We passed the ball about well and created some really good chances.

"We did the hard work before the break and managed to go two goals up through some really good play.

"After half-time we had to weather the storm because we knew Hibs would come back at us and we were able to do that.Kenny Miller scores his first against Hibs

"Neil (Alexander) made a couple of good saves and that gave us a platform to go on and settle the game through Madjid (Bougherra) when he scored.

"I'm over the moon with the way things are going and barring a controversial decision, we'd be sitting with maximum points from seven games.

"We were happy to go to Easter Road and win to go right back to the top of the league again. It shows the character and mentality we have in our side."