need a very big favour

A family friends son at the age of nineteen was diagnosed with motor nuerones disease a couple of weeks back so his cousin and my self arranged for his dad his brother and himself to go the OF game to try and bring a bit of cheer back in to their lives.

The family have had a torrid time since they recieved the bad news and it was great to bring a smile back to there faces even if it is only for a short period of time.

I went up to give them the tickets during the week and they were absolutey delighted. And on seeing their sons reaction i pushed the boat out a bit more and gave him my season book for the rest of the season.

But i would love to get him to parkhead for the OF game in febuary. So (and i know this is a really big ask) if anyone can get their hands on a spare ticket for that game I would really appreciate it.

The young man in question has been given a death sentence before his life has even started and there is very little that i or those around him can do to make him feel better. infact the thought of going to the next old firm game is the only thing hes smiled at in the last three weeks since being diagnosed with the disease.

I would love to see that smile on his face again and if anyone can help me out ill deeply indebted to you.

merry christmas

Great gesture mate. i wish i could help you.

I hope it works out for you.

Is there not a charity in Britain for people that have a crippling\terminal disease that helps in giving them a lifelong dream. Maybe they can give him a dream day in the future, like meeting the players and an Ibrox tour before watching a game.

All the best mate.