Just a thought during this whole transfer sale mess at Ibrox do you think Super Ally will stand back and be happy as he watches the Chairman and possiblly the manager sell all our best players in a fire sale to English Clubs

I reckon he will be as dissalusioned as us fans over this and will feel even worse as he has no power to do anything about it.

I reckon McCoist loves working day to day with Fergie , Boyd ,McGregor etc and has a laugh on the training ground with the scottish lads and for him to see them all sold under his nose , could be the straw that breasks his back and might look to also move on from Rangers.

Personally Super Ally was and still is a Hero to me as i grew up like so many other Bears idolising him and if i was too see him go as well because of our current situation i would be a very sad and unhappy Rangers Fan.

This is just a thought and i hope it never comes to this.

We may lose some players, others will come , no ones bigger than the club and the Rangers will go on :rfc:

Chin up Guys and Gals , we are going through hard times but will get to the other side. :box:

Hopefully McCoist is so disillusioned that he follows these players out of the club. Great player, Rangers legend, our managerial disaster in the making.

What we desperately need is a complete break with the past. No more ex-players, no more burnt out ex-managers, no spent chairmen. New owners, new direction, new ambitions.

Depends what they were told when they signed.

I can only assume Smith wants to sell Boyd as surely no manager would put up with his best goalscorer being flogged off half-way through a must win SPL season? And for less than �£4million at that...