Caldwell slates Fir Park surface

Guest Jum Spence

To be fair, if we dont get a result there when we play then we will be making the same excuses I would think.

Havent seen it but when a goal is scored because the ball bobbles over the keeper's leg that is a lottery.

To be fair, if we dont get a result there when we play then we will be making the same excuses I would think.

Havent seen it but when a goal is scored because the ball bobbles over the keeper's leg that is a lottery.

Was that how well score? Brilliant. :D

The pitch is atrocious but if you're going to come out with that statement, make it before KO as it may be a valid comment. Since he made it after FT it sounds like a poor excuse to me.

Craig, I don't know if you saw the Motherwell goal or just making a statement regarding the piss poor pitch but Borus was nowhere near the Motherwell goal today.

The pitch is atrocious but if you're going to come out with that statement, make it before KO as it may be a valid comment. Since he made it after FT it sounds like a poor excuse to me.

Craig, I don't know if you saw the Motherwell goal or just making a statement regarding the piss poor pitch but Borus was nowhere near the Motherwell goal today.

Their game not on BBC yet, but goals here:

EDIT - Craig - please no posting of links which could breach copyright. For info please see Frankie's post on the Rangers chat section.

Edited by craig

No, that's how Celtic scored from a pretty poor shot. Motherwell's goal was far better.

Funny blaming the pitch when it helped them score.

Cheers for that Cal. Sorry guys, should have said it was the Celtic goal !

Funny blaming the pitch when it helped them score.

I am sure they would say that on a better pitch they would have played better football and dominated and won.

What he is forgetting is that Motherwell play some neat football too and the pitch probably didnt suit them either.