well, i`m in london ready for the big game tomorrow.

will watch the game in my local and then off to the centre of london for a piss up after we win, via trafalgar square to jump in the fountains with my st.georges flag on me back.

COME ON ENGERLUND

think it`ll be a 4/4/2 tomorrow and it`ll be as follows...

robinson

neville

a.cole

terry

ferdinand

gerrard

lampard

beckham

j.cole

crouch

owen

if sven does go for that then i`m just slightly worried about the midfield cover for defence. although paraguay are no brazil i believe we should go with that 4/4/2 line up and be offensive cause thats how we play our best football.

sven is really defensive minded though and i am half expecting him to go with a holding player and a midfield three in front of that. like so....

..........................................robinson...................................................

neville..................................................................................a.cole.....

..................................terry....ferdinand...............................................

...................................carragher/hargreaves/carrick..............................

....beckham........................lampard..............................gerrard...............

............................crouch..................................................................

......................................................owen..........................................

i hope he doesnt do the above though as their is no real need to be overly cautious against paraguay.

think we`ll win 2-0 easy with terry and lampard scoring:D

I couldn't give a fuck just like the majority of gersnet users.

so why did you read it then:rolleyes:

anyway i bet "the majority of gersnet users" all watch it tommorow there so uninterested:rolleyes:

I won't, I'm playing golf at 2pm.

The amount of coverage England is getting is sickening. There are people dying out there in wars, people dying with diseases yet Wayne fuckin' Rooneys foot is headline news - disgusting!

Guest Marty

I will be watching it, me Birthday 2moro, would be nice if they LOST lol, I don't care really, as long as they don't win it entirely, as I don't want to hear the shite for the next 40 or so years.

Marty

eriksson just proved why no-one trusts him today.

that was a shocking decision to bring owen off and it nearly cost england 2 points.

england played well in the first half but that one decision nearly blew it for us.

i cannot get my head round hargreaves either. he comes on, gives the ball away AGAIN and nearly concededs a goal. get rid of the bassa.

england were up against it with that fucking daft ref and he was intent on hugging the limelight. crouch wasn`t aloud to move or he`d be blown against.

gerrards tackle and booking was perfect yet he got a yellow for it.

we will go from strength to strength:)