My Premiership teams of the season.

Would tend to go for Fulham as they play the better football. Personally (and no suprise) will go for Liverpool as they have finally lived up to their reputation and given Manu a real challenge this season.

As far as Manager of the Year is concerned I would go for Tony Pulis over Hodgson, just. Hodgson has had more money to build a team, whereas Pulis has taken a team of unknowns to 11th place, which in a league like the Premiership is an incredible achievement. I also like his baseball cap (remember Bert Paton at Dunfermline LOL).

Disagree over Liverpool. Although they've given their best title challenge for a long time, if you look at the two squads I reckon Liverpool on the whole have better players than Man Utd. Wenger and Mourinho managed to triumph over Ferguson. Benitez hasn't.

Disagree NC, I think Liverpool have maybe 3 players that could go into the Manu first 11 and even that will be debatable. Gerrard and Torres without a doubt, Carra IMO although that would be the choice to be disputed.

Liverpool lose any of those three and they are immediately weaker. Manu on the other hand seem to have strength and experience in depth.....unfortunately!

Quite a few teams and bosses deserve credit.

David Moyes has done yet another outstanding job at Everton and if he wins the FA cup and holds onto 5th place then he gets it for me.

But if they dont then Roy Hodgson has been superb. From keeping Fulham up on the last day last season to being on the brink of Europe with a small squad has been brilliant.

Fair play to Stoke they have done well at home and the manager deserves immense credit.

Martin ONeill deserves credit for 75% of the season. At one time they looked like they would finish in the top 3.

Zola also has done well at West Ham but they will be disappoint to falter at the end.

Redknapp turned Spurs around very well also.

Gary Megson has done a solid job at Bolton despite being booed by his own fans.