"They're dead and buried and Rangers are the champions"

That vid is truly spectacular.

I like how the lyrics say "if you want it you got to believe" and at the same time it shows big Marvin, the architect of the phrase "believe".

Seeing Mcdonald scoring against Celtic seems strange now, yet at the time i remember he was hotly tipped to go to us. And every time you met a dim you whislted the 'mcdonalds' ad to them in jest.

The dim at 3.12 is hilarious :pissing myself:

Dado singing will go down in Gers folklore.

Maybe i'm getting all emotional, but the guy that made this vid should get an awrd from Rangers for it is so emotive in context and touches every bluenoses heart.

One last thing, it is unbelievable to think that was the last time we won the league. Just look how the team has changed with those players to what we have now. It truly is FAR TOO LONG since we won the championship.

Even before I double checked I knew it was the wee lad greeting that you were referring to John. Been a while since I wathced that video, so when I saw him it made me smile/laugh. :D

Edited by Super_Ally

Even before I double checked I knew it was the wee lad greeting that you were referring to John. Been a while since I wathced that videa, so when I saw him it made me smile/laugh. :D

haha i know, i'm such a sadist.

Plenty more of that on Sunday for them will do me. I love a dim greetin intae his scarf.:devil::devil:

p.s well done on the gersnet awrd mate. haven't had the opportunity to tell you since it went up!:thup: